Monday, May 13, 2013

Usagi and Tamaki in KBKD-534

Usagi Minagi (left) and Tamaki Yasuoka
Friend of this blog, fumiefan, has turned me on to a novel concept: Actually watching the videos I discuss here. This idea has resulted in a new direction here -- downloading the videos and taking my own screenshots off the DVDs, which is what we see here today and will see in my future posts for, at least, the next few weeks... Today we continue our peek into Chubby MILFs: Narumi Mori, Tamaki (KBKD-534), starring Usagi Minagi (as Narumi Mori) and Tamaki Yasuoka, the two lovely ladies seated above for their pre-game interview, which follows the brief overview of Usagi-chan's charms which we glimpsed yesterday...
The video is constructed of four main parts. After a brief, loving look at Usagi-chan's miraculous body, there is 1) the interview with both ladies 2) a sex scene with Usagi 3) a sex scene with Tamaki, and 4) another sex scene with Usagi. The two ladies, unfortunately, are not seen together other than in the interview, and from this map, you can see that Usagi-chan gets the main coverage in this video. This is fine with me. Though, between these two beautiful ladies, it would be hard for me to pick my favorite, I would probably have to say Tamaki is closest to my ideal. Yet I am glad Usagi gets the most coverage here because she has a much skimpier video resume than Tamaki does. Tamaki can sit on the sidelines for a bit while we get to enjoy the rarer luxury of Usagi...
Usagi's first sex scenario in this video is pretty straight-forward, starting with the gent disrobing her in bed, then massaging her boobs from behind. He moves around to suckle at them for a while then further disrobe her to enjoy her glorious ass for a while. Stay tuned for tomorrows entry, in which the sex scene concludes with face-sitting and doggie-style...
Shucchô soap: Wafû furinzuma original release
2001 re-release poster

I submitted seven new 1994 Pink films to IMDb today: Shucchô soap: Wafû furinzuma, Kageki!! Dôsei aibu: Mitsu no shita, Iyarashii zengi: Sugoku kanjiru, Seimajutsu: Kon'ya wa suki onna, Tasogare ni moete: Aru hattenba shinwa, Owari no kisetsu, and Ijô teku-taizen: Hentai toshi, and did some editing on 's Kyonyû hisho: Gyaku rape. I also got an odd note from them. One of their workers told me that he had noticed that one my submissions was a pink film (after I've submitted a few hundred), and that therefore it had to be flagged "Adult"... well, but when I first started doing this work, I intended to flag them as Adult, but IMDb specifically warns to use the "Adult" tag only for hardcore films, which these certainly are not... I emailed him back, explaining that, but after sending I realize what I should have suggested: Dividing the "Adult" flag into hardcore & softcore. They really need a separate genre for the drive-in / grindhouse films, and Pink. These films don't belong in the same category with hardcore sex videos, but, on the other hand, yes, they are for Adults...
Speaking of Pink film, I did a little work on taking notes on the last of the three Pink Films on Netflix which will be taken down tomorrow night-- The Slit-Mouthed Woman... This was my least-favorite of the three, hence my putting off working on it till last. It's a horror-Pink (a sub-genre with a long history) which just never really goes anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment