Friday, May 31, 2013

Bravo, Bombom Ojisan!: The Debut of S-Cup Annu

Let's take a break from the video reviews for a couple days to catch up on what's going on in the world of BBW JAV lately. First up, hold on to your hats, trusty old Bombom Ojisan has made another spectacular discovery. Ladies and gentlemen, I present for your awe and amazement, Annu, the Amazing S-cup girl!
Bombom Ojisan has done it again! On July 1, Japanese BBW fans will be treated to the debut of Annu and her mighty S-cups, in the DVD BOMC-061.

Do my eyes deceive me, or are her boobs actually resting on her lap in this image?

She also is a good-looking woman, both in face and in breast-- not always a given with Bombom Ojisan's models. I'm sure we're all looking forward to this release with baited breath. Bravo, Bombom Ojisan!

2 comments:

  1. Ain't she somethin', Franky?
    While I have no home computer, I won't be able to post new images, but you can see new ones at Bombom's blog:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/bombomojisan/
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i think she is a beautiful lady.. and what is her real name? and any profile? like her background or something?

    ReplyDelete