Friday, May 3, 2013

Revisiting Airi of Max-Body

Yesterday was a bit of a slow day in my IMDb work, so I stepped up the pace a little today. I added data to the existing entry for Gyaku soap: Kyûkyoku no shijûhatte, and submitted data on eight new films: Kyosei waisetsu shimai, Joyû shigan: Rape chôkyô, Kindan no kyôshitsu: Nureta hôkago, Shin sanfujin kashin ryôshitsu, Seikoku hakujitsuwa: Haimisu OL-hen, Saishin!! Sei fûzoku document, Dôgu-zeme: Onanii nurse, and Joshi daisei: Kôfun wa mô zetchô. These are all 1994 releases. The still above is from Dôgu-zeme: Onanii nurse.
Airi of Max-Body
Tonight's eye-candy involves a peek back at the Deli-Health, Max-Body. We pay a late second visit to Airi, whom we first met during the downtime due to the Interface disaster in November. This beauty has a blog, in which she occasionally offers pictures of her incomparable self-- mostly just her bosom, with face hidden. Most of her blog pictures, however, indulge in her fondness for cats. I meant to follow this mind-blowingly incredible girl closer, but I got distracted. Anyway, these two images are from the current Max-Body photo set, the second of hers I've seen. I fear I may have missed some...

No comments:

Post a Comment