Monday, May 20, 2013

BBW-Watching in Japan: KBCK-009, Pt. 2

KBCK-009
I had more computer trouble last night, and couldn't get it to boot up, preventing my getting fully up-to-date on posts at this blog. Two posts which were almost ready to go (May 19 & 20) will now have to wait till whenever I'm up to posting them in the middle of the week. Middle-of-the-week posting here has slowed down since I've been tired lately when I get home, and just feel like relaxing with a movie-- while letting the computer download my newly-discovered JAV hobby, or do the easier IMDb work-- copying and pasting film data without much brain-work involved... Anyway, I think I was able to fix the computer problem again this morning. It booted up anyway, though it's awfully slow. The trouble seems to be the huge video files I've been saving on the hard drive lately. I'll try immediately moving them off-disk as soon as downloaded and see if the problem stops...
Anyway, back to our girl-watching DVD we started yesterday (KBCK-009). Our first catch for the evening is a nice, husky babe... I'd like to grab hold of and wrestle with her for a while!
...and here's another roly-poly girl that looks like a lot of fun...
I find the girl above to be the most attractive of any I found on the DVD.
This angel deserves another look... She has that plain kind of beauty which I love-- not the phony Hollywood / supermodel look...
I wouldn't call this one a BBW by any stretch of the imagination, but the boobery under her jurisdiction place her on a very high level of interest.
And the grand finale of this DVD is this spectacular eye-full. She's not a full BBW, but nicely chubby, with an incredible pair of boobs. She also has that "naughty librarian" look which I love so. That's one lucky bastard that has her on his arm!
This lady deserves a second look. Lest the previous image give the impression she's a grump, she has a nice smile during the second half of her clip, and the two swing arms happily, flirting with each other. All-in-all she makes a very satisfying conclusion to this marathon of girl-watching.
Bi-kyonyû: Hasami komu (1994)
In IMDb work I almost made up for yesterday's day off, working solely on this blog. I translated the credits to thirteen films, and submitted information on nine films, which means if I do six tomorrow, I'll be back to my five-a-day minimum quota. I submitted five new titles: Chikan densha: Itazura genkôhan, Misato Mari: Oshiego no me no mae de, Chô-hentai: Nyotai niku jikken, Jukujo petting: Torokeru, and Bi-kyonyû: Hasami komu, and added information to four films: Bokura no meikyû, Honban: Hajishirazuna kahanshin, Mizusawa Saki no aijin shigan, and Kyoran furin-zuma: atsui umeki.

4 comments:

  1. The second from the top is really attractive.
    I'm usually not much into the apple shape, I much prefer a pear shape. But she has this pleasant look about her.

    Abl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the second one is nice, but that third / fourth one has me hypnotized... I love that "naughty librarian" look I guess... besides her overall shape, and pretty face...

      Delete
  2. Greetings sir!
    I got the video of Maryou and I'd like you to be one of the few I share it with! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hYBqfBrMM

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Brandt! She's a real cutie, I appreciate it!

      Delete