Sunday, May 19, 2013

BBW-Watching in Japan, KBCK-009, Pt. 1

KBCK-009
After my lamenting the inability to find anything beyond DVD covers to the girl-watching series in my post "Candid BBW Camera", friend of the blog, fumiefan, kindly pointed me to a copy of KBCK-009. After some mishaps over a couple of days, I succeeded in downloading it this morning. It is everything I hoped it would be, for better and worse. What it is, basically, is two hours worth of girl-watching. I absolutely love girl-watching, so it is a joy to see these choice, BBW girls walking around in Japan. On the other hand, since that's all it is-- girls walking around fully clothed in public-- it leaves you blue-balled after a while... I don't need to see hardcore action, and frankly get more of that than I really want sometimes in some of these videos... But I do want to see a boob or a butt eventually. Is that too much to ask?
The first girl who attracts our notice, while not appearing to be very busty, is still very attractive. She's got the kind of plain but sweet, typically Japanese face-- as opposed to generically Asian-- which I like a lot, but her main attraction are her legs: nice, thick, round, solid limbs which, lovely in themselves, also indicate a big, soft butt may be hidden under that skirt...
Here's a lovely armful, nicely rounded tummy and boobs, without being overly large. The glasses add to the overall motherly look...
Above is probably the biggest lady to be seen in the video. The cameraman's main focus is the woman in blue in the lower half of the picture, but the younger girl in white, above her, is every bit as awe-inspiring... This looks like my kind of family!
Here is another girl with the kind of face I associate with traditional Japanese beauty. Round, small eyes, full lips... Put that above an extraordinary chest, and you've got a winning combination!
And another classic Japanese beauty, with the kind of legs that just drive me wild... Short, thick, and stocky... This sort of figure is typical of Korean and Japanese women, but I get the impression from their media that it is looked-down on in favor of the boringly artificial Western model ideal-- tall and thin, with long legs...

I didn't do any IMDb work today. Most of my computer work was dedicated to catching up on this blog. I had gotten about a week behind in posting again, and finished all the pending posts. Also, the new phase of this project-- acquiring DVD files-- necessitates some mass-storage, so I went out and got a 500 gig portable hard disk which should help out quite a bit to start with. I had purchased a 64-gig flash drive on Wednesday, which is serving for temporary storage... The hard drive isn't working with my newer computer-- which is actually an old second-hand one-- so I'll either have to figure out the problem, or-- more likely-- eventually get a more modern system. If nothing else I can transfer the files from the flash to the hard drive on another computer-- maybe on a public library computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment