Sunday, November 4, 2012

Interface Disaster Episode 3: A New Hope

Airi of Max-Body
Step three in my reluctant entry into the 21st century has begun. I now have modern Internet at home, though I have to share it with other family members, making my posting here still a bit difficult. For now, I will devote my online time to catching up on the Pink film blogs / Picasa albums. This month+ offline at home had the beneficial effect of forcing me to clean up a backlog of images to Pink film posters, mostly older ones ('60s & '70s) that I have not seen on the Internet in good condition.

I had originally planned to post filler entries here at "Hail Boobpedia" for every day I was offline, but, without the ability to capture new images, that quickly became next-to-impossible. It also seems pointless, since I've been doing these disaster updates here. The work I did on those filler entries will be useful for later entries covering the past month of Japanese BBW news in retrospect. As far as my dissatisfaction with the new Blogger interface: I did look around for a new venue, but didn't find any that suited me well. Working on the Pink film blogs has got me at least used to how to deal with the new Interface, though I still don't like it as well as the older one. Anyway, I'll be back to posting regularly here in a week or two. I consider the two Pink film blogs to be the most "important"-- because many of those films are of high quality as low-budget films in general-- and very high quality for the erotic film genre. Besides their historical value, they have little-to-no coverage in English, and poster/still images are not connected with the bare titles/credits listed at IMDb. This "Hail Boobpedia" blog, however, is closest to my heart, the most fun, and, by far, gets the most visits. I'm looking forward to getting back to it! To tide us over in the meantime, let's look at one of the new beauties at ever-reliable Max-Body. Gentle readers, look at the top of this post (if your eyes have ever left it), and feast your eyes on the magnificent Airi! Yes, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment