Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ren Nagasawa: TDPP-06

In a post this same month last year I promised a more in-depth look at one of the rarest and loveliest BBWs I've come across: Ren Nagasawa. This girl just entrances me-- I could stare into that face, for hours. Her figure is just the way I like them too. Altogether, she's got the kind of earthy, plain look that I've always loved. I've never been attracted to the glamour-pusses...

Tonight we'll review one of her DVDs in which Ren-chan favors us with a look at much more than just that lovely face. Chubby Paradise: Pocharinko vol. 6: Ren Nagasawa (Pocchari paradise: Pocharinko vol.6: Nagasawa Ren) is the sixth volume in Pocha-Bara / Angela's Pocharinko series. It was released in November 2007 when Ren-chan was 20 years old. Not being fluent in Japanese, and not living in the country, it's difficult to figure out how these AV companies and personnel relate to each other. In a post in September last year glancing over the second five videos in the Chubby-Chubby Heaven series, we came across the BBW director using the name Shin'ichi Saiga (才賀真一), which we suspect to be an alias of Jun'ichi Natsui, the pioneering BBW photographer on whose career I tried to find information in the first post on that series. Shin'ichi Saiga is the director of this video.
Ren-chan stands a compact 154 cm (5'1⁄2") with a 125-100-115(cm) / 49-39-45(in) figure, sporting a Japanese J-cup bra. She weighs a solid 98 kg (216 lb), and special mention is made in publicity of her 72-cm (28 inch) thighs. Being a leg man (among other things), I can't resist taking a close look at these assets, above, and they are gorgeous.
Her eyes are also mentioned for their "exotic" beauty. As much a fan of Asian femininity as I am, I can't see how Ren-chan's eyes are any more exotic than other Asian eyes (and the "exoticism", of course, is part of the attraction to me). My wife always complains about her "small" Asian eyes, and smirks at Asian actresses/models who have that kind of an eye shape. (But those are the most attractive ones to me, of course!) So perhaps Ren's eyes have a slightly larger, Western look to them? It doesn't seem so to me, but then I'm not Asian...
The video is quite simple, but pleasingly so. It's not just a straight series of sex scenes-- boom-boom-boom. It's more like a sexy day with a lovely lady. It starts out with Ren-chan smiling coyly at us and posing in the garden. We move into the house, where she gradually and shyly disrobes for us. I always find this to be fascinating-- a plump, plain-looking lady slowly revealing her charms. This takes up the first twenty-or-so minutes of the video.
The next five minutes have Ren-chan disrobing again, this time in a Japanese onsen. She's more confident this time, undresses faster, and flashes us a little more nudity bit by bit, even showing us some crotch this time-- scrambled with pixels, naturally.
Ren-chan gets still a little more adventurous in the next section, chatting in her robe with a gentleman, and then allowing him to disrobe her and play with her body. It's hard to tell who is enjoying this more, since Ren-chan giggles and laughs very pleasingly throughout.
In the penultimate scene, Ren-chan goes as far as she's going to go here. She has sex with her male partner from the previous scene. In keeping with her rather innocent persona (at least in this video), it's all very mild and conservative, nothing very extreme at all. And that's just fine with me.
The video concludes with a bathing scene. Ren-chan's partner oils her up and washes her off in the tub, and Ren-chan bids her viewers a sweet and happy good-bye.

I liked this video a lot. The main feature, as always in these AVs, was the actress, Ren Nagasawa. I find her irresistible: Cute, slightly shy, chubby, and well-padded everywhere I like. Besides that, the video has a humble, straight-forward simplicity. No fake distorting lenses. No constant zooming. No incest fantasies. No ropes & bondage or sado-masochism. Just a sweet-looking, young girl flirting shyly, showing some nudity to the viewer, and engaging in a mild sex scene before showering off. Perhaps it's too tame for some viewers, but for those like me who really just want to look at the girl, I recommend this video highly.
Oh, just one more thing. Given our ass-fixation this week, I suppose you're all wondering one thing: What does her butt look like? Well, dear reader, take a good look above!

No comments:

Post a Comment