Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ICD-226: Miyabi-san Returns!

Looking through more sites I lost touch with during my month offline, I see some exciting news from IZM. So tonight I'll take it easy and just pass on this extraordinary, earth-shaking news for fans of Asian BBWs: One of the most spectacular Japanese BBW models of all time, Miyabi Hayama has decided to come out of retirement! OK, OK, let the cheering die down so I can finish the story...
According to the post of July 12, at the IZM blog, Miyabi-san had remained extremely popular even after retirement and received many requests for a return (that's no surprise). She was the main draw at a recent IZM event, and has agreed to perform a new AV this month.
Above we see the cast of that event, all of our favorite IZM girls assembled. Miyabi is back row, left. Others I spot off-hand are Sara Aikawa, Shokora Minami, Erika, Hiyoko Makino, Masaki Amamiya...
Above is the DVD cover, titled Bust 144-cm bakunyû ingyaku, and due out on July 25. The site host promises more images and a video sample soon, and then said he was headed off to a beer garden to get out of the heat... I'll be sure to watch for news and to relay it, but beer sounds like a very good idea now, and I too am off to my own Newcastle's and some opera for an early night... 'Night all! And thank you, THANK YOU Miyabi-san!
--------------------------------
PS. A video clip has been uploaded at IZM, and Miyabi looks incredible in it, even better than ever!
She seems to have gained weight during retirement, and now even her butt-- was previously her weak point-- has filled out to very generous proportions. Download, and enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. I still prefer the s-cup annu tat u posted in May. She is the goddess of every Bbw tat u posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been the no 1 that I like for all time until I saw annu on Issue May 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all waiting to see more of Annu, Anonymous, the few pictures I've seen look amazing... But Miyabi's return is great news... I'm glad to see she looks just as good as ever, and really look forward to seeing more from our old favorite!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for reply, dekkapai. But still once I see Annu, miyabi has become secondary. Do u have any bio or video of annu? I really want to know more abt her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous. Right-- I saw your message on that post. No, I don't have any info on her except what I posted. I will keep my eyes open and post whatever I find on her later though. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, dekkapai! I am miyabi's fan too! Looking forward to your update soon!

      Delete
  4. Think she's gained a few pounds in retirement! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She is definitely one of those models who has improved with age. And judging from these images, she looks even better than before. Can't wait to see more!

      Delete