Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kaori & Karen: OONIKU-015

Tonight we pay another visit with Maguro to catch up on their "Ooniku" label. Chon no ma-hôman zoku: Bakunyû bakujiri senmon no nikuyoku (OONIKU-015) is due on August 10, and features a number of lovely ladies including Masked Kaori (whom we see on the DVD cover), Nami Horikawa, Nozomi Baba, Marie Momoka, Yukino, and Karen (Sasaki).
Masked Kaori
The always gorgeous Kaori is in anime mask in this one, and I'm not sure that's better than the wrestler's mask she usually wears. In the images of this video I've seen so far, her body seems not quite as overpowering as usual, and I hope this doesn't mean she's started on a diet, as Tamaki Yasuoka has done recently... and I will have more commentary on that later...
Karen Sasaki
Karen Sasaki (she's just called "Karen" in the credits) is one of the most absolutely gorgeous models I know of. I've seen her around for quite a while, but have been too busy with some of the other major BBW models to look into her career much. I have mentioned some of her video appearances: MAGURO-40 in February, UTOPIA-004 in April, and a deleted/hidden post on JUFD-281 also in April. I now have the last mentioned video, and plan on reviewing it soon.
Karen Sasaki
Karen's chubby and buxom, got a big rear-end, a pretty, smiling face, and is enthusiastic about her job. We'll see more of her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment