Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hazuki Yamanaka debut: FMES-033

I've been busy with the Pink Film project lately. I've finished uploading most of the posters I found during my month with no computer access at home. Now I am identifying the posters I scanned at that time out of Pink Film books in my collection. This is turning out to be a very satisfying little project for a couple reasons: 1) because I'm finding it so easy to identify most, because of all the work I've done over the last few years in putting together filmographies on the studios, and 2) because I am finding these posters to be to to some obscure early films in the careers of some major Pink Film directors from the earliest days of Pink Film. Some of these posters go back to 1964/65, and many of these films don't have IMDb entries yet. The info at Japanese sites is also skimpy, so these posters, with their cast and crew listings and advertising tag lines, are even more important...
Anyway, for our look into Japanese BBW-hood tonight, we have a choice morsel from Môsozoku, on their Feti-Maniac label. Bakuhi manjo "Watashi, 130 kg arimasukedo... nanika?" Yamanaka Hazuki (FMES-033) is due out in mid-August. It debuts Hazuki Yamanaka (山中はづき) who hails from Niigata and tips the scales at 130kg.

And with that, I'll have to head back to Pink Film work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment