Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ero Boin Nurse X 3: GMED-079

Today I finished submitting to IMDb all the Pink Films released in 1995. I got started collecting titles and credits for the 1996 releases, which should keep me occupied till the end of August.
GMED-079
In boob-ish news, I came across this intriguing DVD cover: Hôman bakunyû muchimuchi nurse: Dekapai jukujo kankoshi san'nin musume no ero-ero iryô genba (GMED-079). It comes from Global Media Entertainment, and is due out on August 25. The three lovely ladies starring in this production are K-cup Rin Aoki, J-cup Shiratori Sumire (白鳥寿美礼), and H-cup Yukari Orihara (折原ゆかり). Rin Aoki is the one in the middle of the trio on the front cover of the DVD package above, but I don't know who the other two are.

And with that quickie I'll have to call it a night again. At the moment, I'm doing some work on early Pink film history, and getting a lot of material for video reviews to be done in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment