Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Miyabi Hayama: ICD-138

Most of this post was prepared before the computer disaster leading to one month offline. I meant to polish it and post it at a public computer, but never got around to it. Anyway, here is tonight's video: Bomber-Boob Stepmother's Flesh-Punishment (ICD-138), released in December 2010.
This actually is a good choice for a return video review. It features gorgeous Miyabi Hayama in one of her last appearances before her retirement in January 2012. (Speaking of that retirement, I noticed she was present in a BBW event just recently. I'll have to report on that later. Hopefully it means she has not gone completely into hiding, and could consider a comeback...)
No longer the relatively small-figured Miyabi of her earlier days, this one shows her at the height of her weight, and in the full flower of her BBW loveliness. In this one, she ventures into Tamaki Yasuoka territory, playing up her maturity to perform the role of a horny, seductive mother. She is still relatively young-looking, but Miyabi's smothering, mothering physical presence allow her to fill in this role quite substantially.
Miyabi Hayama is one of my all-time favorite models, and she alone makes this video. Of course it's almost always the model who makes or breaks an AV-- a Pink Film's success relies on the quality of the writing, directing, cinematography, acting, etc., but, as early AV actress and personality, Kaoru Kuroki put it, AVs work on a more primitive level, to satisfy a basic hunger, not anything more artistic...
The problems with this video are only technical. Besides that pesky distorting lens which I dislike so, the camera is zoomed in so close most of the time, that it's hard to get a really good view of our lady. Sure, we want to see her boobs and belly, but we want the whole package too... at least I do...
Usually I snap way too many screenshots of these videos in preparation for a post, then have to sift through them to pick out the best. In this case, I actually had trouble finding decent snaps to take, despite the gorgeousness of the model... and those parts zoomed in on...
There is a very brief, strange sequence, in black and white, which appears to be a mock hidden-camera shot of her getting in an elevator... It's actually an intriguing idea, but it is too brief to create much interest...


After that, we're back to more fem-dom, which I much prefer to the opposite, and big, beautiful, bouncy girls like Miyabi are so fun to watch when they're on top!!! I'll give this one 6 stars out of 10.

Now that the posting drought is over, with luck, we'll continue regular updates from tonight. It's been a frustrating month, and it has knocked me another month behind on my IMDb Pink Film work. I spent some of that off-line time scanning my old Pink Film books and reviews, and backing up Pink Film and Boobpediesque files still on my old computer. Friend of the blog Fumiefan has introduced me to the wonders of external disk storage, and so I'm getting all my old files organized on external hard drives, the better to browse through, and to share here... It's been a slow month offline, but fun times have returned!

No comments:

Post a Comment