Friday, July 12, 2013

A Whale of a Tale Times Two: MAGURO-035: Rose Aoyama, Shizuko Fujiki

After last night's view of Karen Toudou's lovely bottom, let's continue with a little more ass-fixation and up the ante this time. Tonight we visit two REALLY big-booty girls, Rose Aoyama and Shizuko Fujiki in their team-up for MAGURO: Double hôman kyojiri ryokan: Kyôi no kahanshin inran nikuatsu oyako (MAGURO-035, November 2012). In our post of December 3, 2012, we took a publicity-based preview of this DVD soon after it was first released. Tonight we look at the video, and give our thoughts on it.

Of the two girls, in general, I prefer Shizuko Fujiki (above left). Rose Aoyama is a very cute girl, and her butt is second to none in the Japanese AV world. The main thing that distracts me from really appreciating her is her legs. I love big legs, as I've pointed out repeatedly, but big legs with a certain shape... and Rose's legs are just big and shapeless...
But glimpsed at from this angle, who's looking at her legs? Rose is an enticing morsel indeed! Imagine the hours of fun to be had from this view...
Rose's butt is legendary, but the lesser-known Shizuko leaves nothing to be desired in this department either. Feast your eyes on this glimpse of Heaven. This is Shizuko's rear end, and a lovelier site on earth it is hard to imagine...
Rose (left) has a sweet face, and is usually smiling, which I like a lot, but she looks to be half-Caucasian. There's nothing wrong with that, but I prefer Shizuko's fully Asian face. Besides her incredible ass, Shizuko has a very traditional Japanese look. Her total body shape doesn't reach the perfection of a Karen Toudou or Tamaki Yasuoka. She's got a pear shape, with a big belly and ass, but smallish boobs and legs... She's still quite a package though...
Here's a glimpse of the two ladies from their more scenic side: Rose on the left, Shizuko on the right. Rose's legs get lots of complaints, but Shizuko's legs, admittedly, are not the best either... So it's a close call between the two...
I guess I've spent the entire review so far just perusing and comparing the anatomy of our two starlets... For the Asian ass-man, these two girls offer unbelievable charms rarely to be encountered elsewhere in the JAV world... The video's scenario gives us the two plump ladies seducing gentlemen in a Japanese style inn (as seen above, Shizuko is especially enthralling with her butt straining the bonds of a kimono), a swimming pool, a Japanese bath/spa, and finally in a wrestling match.
The girls are shown exercising together, and in a scene towards the end, Rose casually strolls around outdoors at night completely in the nude. A chubby black or Asian woman walking around au naturel in public has been a particularly strong fantasy of mine ever since I was 8 or 9 years old... I have no idea why. But this nod to that little quirk of mine was appreciated...

As far as the video itself, it is top of the line, quality work. There is just enough story and good camerawork to keep things interesting enough for an AV, without at all being distracting to the main feature of the disk: Those two big, beautiful butts. Even though the butts are in the spotlight here almost constantly, I did not feel like I was not getting to see the whole girl, as I do with some of these body-part fetish videos. This video can't be recommended highly enough for the fan of big Asian butts, and should be high up on the must-see list of any fan of Asian BBWs in general. Bravo, Maguro! 9 stars out of 10

1 comment:

  1. I love Japanese girls like you said the Asian face is so cute, and I now am into Japanese bbw's I love all of them "skinny" "chubby" "big butt small breasted" "big breasted normal butt" "BBW" and I especially the curvaceous thick hourglass types HNNNNNNNG... I built a rig to masturbate with no hands for me I'm using it right now.

    ReplyDelete