Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Venus Anadyomene

Started another bio-stub this morning, Kairi Uehara, but discovered another editor had already started an article on her under another alias Nao Tachibana. Damn. I merged what I could, and patched up the mess I'd made as best as I could, given that the Boobpedia server was again giving me trouble. During the afternoon I put together data on a few new pocchari series: POTYAJ, PCHA, and Jams' FAT series. All short series which should be quick, easy and fun. In the evening I started three more BoinBB bios, then browsed around a little. I found the new releases from BBP Eizo, a "candid camera"-type series which takes videos of chubby and busty women on the street or at the beach. Though obviously hit & miss, it occasionally comes up with such visions of wonderous loveliness as this Venus emerging from the sea-- cropped from the DVD cover KBCK-024-- over on the right. It's an interesting series, at least judging from the DVD covers, but won't work in with the AV network method we've got going at Boobpedia-- Start articles on all the DVDs in a series, then bio stubs with filmographies on all the actresses, who then appear in more busty series, each of which we start articles on, leading to more actress bio stubs.. I guess that's the way Boobpedia keeps perpetuatin' itself, down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands a time until - aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again.... Well, I hope you folks enjoyed yerselves...

(note: for a fuller look at this DVD, and the girl in this scene, see the blog post for June 29, 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment