Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Started out the morning by flopping out one bio-stub for a new Boin Box actress, Natsumi Kimoto (right). Beautiful girl, but I chose poorly by starting at the end of the series-- the most recent release-- which meant she hadn't appeared in much yet and didn't have much info or photos available. I even wound up having to use a DVD cover for her portrait, which I try to avoid at all costs. I decided to go back and start at the other end of the series at night.

During my afternoon session, I gathered data for the Maguro series / label's Nikudan series. I'm not sure about the name. In Japanese it's Ma-gu-ro, but DMM gives the director's name in Roman script as "Magllow". Maguro certainly makes more sense, as "Magllow" makes no sense whatsoever as far as I can tell. Maguro is Japanese for tuna, and a fish under the rising sun greets you at the label's official site: http://maguro721.com/. Also, I think it's slang for "AV actress", but I'm not sure about that-- might be another fish... This series and the director obviously have a thing for big butts. At left, say hello again to the series' standard-bearer, the inimitable Rose Aoyama. Unlike with most of these Japanese big-butt models, they don't even have to use that annoying fish-eye lens technique to exaggerate Ms. Aoyama's parting salutations. That damned fish-eye makes the rooms look like they're round, and distort the actress' bodies to make one area look larger than it actually is. Just give me the real thing, please. I'm more than capable of fixating on my favorite bits all by myself, without interference from artificial digital enhancement. The official site gives video samples, but they're imbedded, and I can't figure out how to download and save them. (If anyone knows how, I'd be grateful for a note of explanation.) Here is Rose Aoyama's page/video depicting, among other scenarios, the pleasures of a brief encounter at the laundromat with a friendly young lady with an enormous ass. Most, if not all, the actresses also satisfy Boobpedia's inclusion criteria quite satisfactorily. Rose has recently made a video (PCHA-006) under the alias "Christine"-- but there's no hiding that unique figure in the world of Japanese AV under an alias... Throw the goddess Tamaki Yasuoka into the series, and the Nikudan series is bound to become one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure some of these DVDs have already been started by other editors. I'm glad that the interest is there, but I hate to change other people's work to make it fit the format Prophecy and I have started. It's not that I feel put out, it's that I don't like to interfere with what other people have done. But since we have this video style established and spread throughout the project, as long as no information is lost, why not standardize the format? I started only a couple bio stubs in the evening: Hiyoko Morinaga and Sachika Manabe, then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment