Thursday, September 8, 2011

À la Recherche du Boobs Perdu

Spent the morning session picking out screenshots for the Boin Box series. Did #54 - 88. Gathered Amazon numbers for series in the afternoon. Looks like I'm drifting towards my next project: Boin Box series. Nice-looking models, but not especially attractive to me, most of them. Probably more popular than what I like though. These are all young, thin, model-pretty girls. I've always liked mature, plump, earth-mother types which were very rare in Japanese erotic entertainment until recently. Naomi Tani was the best I could find to match my ideal during the '70s...

I remember having to pick my eyes up up from bouncing around on the floor of the Japanese bookstore, after they'd popped out when I came across Kimiko Matsuzaka (left) in a magazine in 1989. Hard to believe today what a shock it was to see a Japanese model with a little plumpness, not to mention bazooms of that size.


And then Mariko Morikawa came along in 1994! After Morikawa (seen at right), it was a steady escalation in the appreciation of kyonyuu, and with it a gradual realization that the BBW body-type that came with the kyonyuu was not necessarily undesirable. Now pocchari is a real genre unto itself. These days, there are so many gorgeous new BBW models you'd never have seen in the '90s or before... Favorites of today? Tani, Matsuzaka and Morikawa were the reigning queens of each of their eras.






I guess I'll have to put together a list today's top ten eventually. A few of them have already been posted here, although of all of them, motherly Tamaki Yasuoka (left) is pretty close to the Dekkappedian idea of perfection...













...as is Karen Toudou (right)...










...and Mitsumi Nanao (left)...








...and...

No comments:

Post a Comment