Thursday, August 23, 2012

We Few, We Happy Few, We Band of Asian BBW-Lovers

I've sure learned the status of the Asian BBW fan-club in this funny old world. I thought I was doing very well for myself when this blog started getting nearly 200 visits a day, and a couple comments. "Jeez!" thought I, "The whole world is Asian BBW-happy!" But in the past month, I've been put in my place. Based on just one question: "Who is the big-boobed woman in The Dictator?", the blog is now getting over 500 hits daily. That's due to just one post, the post I made reviewing The Dictator. (The answer to the question is: Busty Heart.) That one post, just in the last month, has attracted over 2,000 hits. Just by mentioning one implant-enhanced blond, I nearly tripled, within one month, the hits my blog has received in its entire existence! For comparison, the previous champion, "Boin Box Bios done, Uncle Bon Bon outdoes himself", on the T-cup gal, Haruki, has received 735 hits, and those were spread out fairly evenly since it was first posted a full year ago, in September 2011. Now, I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just saying: We are in the minority, those of us who appreciate the incomparable beauty of the full-figured Asian woman. Yeah, I know: "News Flash!" "Hold the presses!" "Wake up and smell the coffee, Dekkappai!"

This is a labor of love, of course, and the reward is in the writing of it. If just one like-minded individual gets some pleasure from it, it's worth it. And, by comparison, I consider my Pink Film Archive "Blogs", by far, the more valuable of the work I do here at Blogspot. I put much more time, research and work into them, and they are lucky to get 40-50 hits a day.

But now for a question that has been bugging us fans of the voluptuous Asian female form: Who is the mysterious, masked O-cup Kaori? I'm a bit slow on the draw sometimes, but I have now put 2 & 2 together and realized that the mysterious, masked O-cup Kaori, who glorifies the cover of OONIKU-006 (to be released November 21), which I pondered in my August 3 post, "Who IS that Masked Woman??!!!" is none other than the mysterious, masked O-cup Kaori who shared billing with Tamaki Yasuoka in Double-O Heaven (MAGURO-027; March 2012) which I mentioned in my March 26 entry, "Santo Contra las Grandes Tetas Japoneses."
For a reminder, let's watch her in action. Notice the skill with which she fends off a ninja attacker while keeping her stomach and vital organs safely shielded with her hefty bosom, in Double-O Heaven above,
and how she then thoroughly dominates and subdues the miscreant here.
While we have you here, Ms. Kaori, would you please unfurl your mighty weapons so that we might compare them between the two DVDs?
Thank you. Now above we see Ms. Kaori's arsenal displayed in OONIKU-006.
And here they are in Double-O Heaven (MAGURO-027). Notice a resemblance? I rest my case.
And lest there be any doubts in your minds that this lady can go toe-to-toe with an old pro like Tamaki Yasuoka, feast your eyes on the challenge issued and met above. So, now that that question is answered, the only questions now remaining are: Who IS she, and what does she LOOK like??? She's been in two DVDs, and masked herself in both. I hope she isn't going to keep this up, because she's got the makings of a favorite... I just want to see her face!

4 comments:

  1. She is indeed gorgeous, I wonder if she'll ever take off that mask.

    I was wondering if you knew if this was Mitsumi Nanao?
    http://www.osakafats.com/girl26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Adipose. At first I was inclined to say "No". True, this girl is noted as an AV actress, and her M-cup is approximate to Mitsumi's latter measurements (last reported a K-cup, I believe), but the alias-- "Mayu"-- seems odd, given her following under the name Mitsumi Nanao and her most uniquely identifying features cannot be seen (her very large aereolae, and her part-Caucasian-appearing face)... But in images #4 & #5 her eyes, and a certain thing about the eyebrows convince me that it is her. I think you have tracked her down. Good job! She was quite attractive right from her thin and girlish debut, but by the time she disappeared from AV she was developing into an absolutely gorgeous mature BBW model. Her subsequent absence from video is a great loss. If she's in soaplands now, maybe there is hope she will return to AV also...

      Delete
  2. Guys I just found the mysterious Kaori in another movie and without a mask. This is the pic of the front cover. See if you guys can dig some more info on this gorgeous goddess.

    http://images.4chan.org/t/src/1359062479083.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chocolatesire, and welcome! The BOMC ("Bombom Ojisan") series claims to feature all amateur models, but claims like that can always be taken with a grain of salt.. Here is a site with screen-caps from the video:
    http://www.arzon.jp/item_704722.html
    Judging from the boobs, I think you're right, and this may be masked Kaori. I'll investigate further and post on this pressing issue later.
    Coincidentally, I am already preparing a post on another DVD with a solo performance by Kaori, in mask: Chô-bakunyû mibôjin: Kaori (超爆乳未亡人 かおり; UTOPIA-002; October 2012).

    ReplyDelete