Monday, March 26, 2012

Santo Contra las Grandes Tetas Japoneses

First full day back at blog work. Did some patch-up work on the Pink Film Archive(s). Fixed the problem entries at the newer half. Finished uploading new film/re-release/extra images. Started a few entries for older films for which I don't have posters but do have stills. Kôji Wakamatsu's Violated Angels (1967) was the most significant film in this batch.


During my break from serious Pink Film work, I did a little Boobpedia research, and made the pleasing discovery that my favorite, Tamaki Yasuoka has a new release out: Double-O Heaven / MAGURO-027 (ダブルオーヘブン! ボリューム満点!安岡たまきと超乳かおり夢の最強タッグ実現!) In the still above, our protagonist, a dapper gent of fine taste, ponders the abundant choices presented him. He seems to be favoring Ms. Yasuoka, on his right, which would be my choice as well. Tamaki's co-star, one "Kaori", has a magnificent build, but wears the mask you see in every still of the video I've yet seen. As much a fan I am of the Three B's (boobs, bellies & butts), they're nothing without a face. The Santo-like mask "Kaori" wears therefore nullifies her other rather obvious physical charms. Here's hoping she doffs the wrestling regalia later in her career!

1 comment:

  1. This video looks dynamite. Tamaki is amazing - quintessential Japanese BBW. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete