Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pre-mature Celebration

After today's work I have only 25 more posters left to identify in the pre-1990 Pink film archive Picasaweb album. This project should be done by the end of the week, at which point I will concentrate on starting new film entries at IMDb for the posters to films not yet there.
In anticipation of the impending attainment of that milestone, let's do a little pre-mature celebrating. I don't know the meaning of the festival in which the gorgeous young lady at left is participating, nor do I know her name or anything about her or the picture, which I found somewhere on the 'Net, or even if it is a festival. But like my post on the cosplay beauties a couple weeks ago, I know what I like!


And at right, two of our favorites, Sara Aikawa and Juri Morozuki pose together at an IZM event. Maybe not a celebration, technically, but why nitpick? Let's imagine those "V" for "Victory" signs are for this stage of the Pink Film project as it nears completion. Gambatte, Dekkappai-san! Well, girls. Make an appearance in a Pink film yourselves, and I will be honored to get IMDb entries for you too... Although I suppose I could try starting IMDb entries on IZM/JAMS and other pocchari AV DVDs... but I fear that way lies madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment