Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nothing Like a Good Book

I made it all the way to the end of the pre-1990 Pink Film archive's Picasaweb album today. Now I'll hunker down and just add new Pink film entries to IMDb until I get links to all the posters to films without entries yet. That shouldn't be a huge amount of time-- couple of weeks to a month maybe-- then I will set to work on the post-1990 project.









But lest my readership should be misled into thinking my entire existence is devoted to Pink film and pocchari-ogling, I'd like to mention that I also read for fun. I am at present re-reading David Copperfield. We are lucky to have Ms. Konata (Konata Yuusei - 遊星こなた) at hand to physically demonstrate the incomparable pleasures of burying oneself in a good book.


I highly recommend stretching out with a friend, like Ms. Konata, and enjoying a good, weighty, hefty read with her. Dickens, maybe. Or Tolstoy...






Before you rush off to the library, let's give a hearty thanks to the studious lass who has illustrated this post. She is the voluptuous Miss Konata, whom we have seen before in such epics as Thunder-Thigh Fetish Doll (ICD-162; September, 2011), and A Man's Squeeze-Doll (November 25, 2010, ICD-136).

The cover at the top, and all the stills here are from her upcoming IZM release, Goku nikuatsuna chi-gyaku OL (極肉厚な痴虐OL; ICD-194). A video sample of this impending release can be seen here. Best wishes for the success of this heart-warming opus, and looking forward to many more appearances from Konata. (And keep the glasses!)

1 comment: