Monday, August 6, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

As mentioned yesterday I spent most of my online time filling in and publishing posts here at "Hail, Hail". I did have time to do a little IMDb work, finishing up a backlog of posters to submit, and even submitted a few new film listings. Since I'm mentioning things I've mentioned before, I may have also mentioned at some point in time that I like chubby Asian girls with glasses. On the left, in the DVD OONIKU-004, Ms. Yuri Shirasaki amply demonstrates what I have in mind.





And since we have her at hand, let's allow Ms. Shirasaki to dramatize a few more of my likes as I mention them. At right, in her DVD for the Busty Amateur Nakadashi series, 108cm Bouncing Big Boobs with an Erect Clit: Kozue (ALB-129; November 1, 2011), she shows us boobs. I like boobs. Have I mentioned that before?







I am very fond of boobs in repose, when a lovely lady is asleep on her side, with cleavage exposed. Ms. Shirasaki, would you show us what I mean? Yes, that's it! Thank you!





But I don't mean to give the impression that boobs are my only like. Oh no. I have a wide range of likes. For example, I also like baths. And what makes a bath even more enjoyable? A partner. Specifically, a chubby Asian lady partner. One who wears glasses and has... boobs. Ms. Shirasaki?! Ah, I see she's anticipated my request...


And what is even better than a chubby lady with boobs down below? A chubby lady with boobs up on top! Yes! YES! Let's give a big round of applause for Ms. Shirasaki! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment