Thursday, August 16, 2012

Waiting for Maya

Well, I wasn't quite done with the pre-1990 Picasaweb poster identification project. I had about a dozen that I had set aside because of difficulties in identification. I finished that little bit today. I submitted about a dozen new film entries to IMDb, and will prepare information on films to these new posters tomorrow. Then it will be full-time credit translation and film-submission to IMDb. For my afternoon half hours, I may go back to adding birthdates to AV/Pink actresses...

Meanwhile, for the past few days Ryudai has been coyly hinting around about a stunning new model about to make her IZM DVD debut. The DVD title is 138-cm no meron bakunyû de okashite ageru (138cmのメロン爆乳で 犯してあげる; ICD-195), which I'll quickly and roughly translate as "I'll attack you with my 138-cm bomber-boob melons". These two images have accompanied those hints, and the only name I can determine from them, so far, is "Maya". The video clip is up, here, and it appears to make good on the promise made by these two stills: she does indeed look impressive. Incredible bazooms, ass, tummy and legs. All-in-all, quite a nice package. We look forward to seeing much more. (P.S. Time has revealed this lady to be Maya Kashiwagi (柏木まや), who, besides IZM, appears at the soapland Glamorous D under the name Kashiwagi (柏木)).

No comments:

Post a Comment