Friday, August 10, 2012

Yuuki Manaka's Gorgeous Gams

I don't have much to write about today, so I guess I'll just throw out these recently posted images from Yuuki Manaka's JAMS DVD, Erection-Eating Big-Ass Nurse! First-Period Holstein (SND-23; September 2009). I've been hanging onto them meaning to share them at some opportune moment. But let's just send them out now for the simple, honest pleasure of keeping this heavenly lady in our consciousness. Enjoy!Ah, the picture below this text gives me something to talk about. One of my more peculiar fetishes-- at least I think it's a little unusual-- is for really thick, fat calves. Now, Ms. Manaka has pretty nice calves, but they're not big enough to really arouse my interest. What I do see here that gets me is... you see where the upper and the lower leg connect? Behind the knee? I don't know what to call it exactly-- It's where the leg bends. Oh, God how that gets me! It really gets me! My heart is all a-flutter... Again, however, Ms. Manaka's is not quite pronounced enough to drive me wild. But hers are quite nice. Very, very nice. Very, VERY nice... On second thought, let's look again at the image at the top of this post. Man oh man, look at those knees! GORGEOUS!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pics...I love chubby legs so much,they just turn me on..

    I discovered this blog a few days ago and I think we share the interests in legs and belly after reading your posts.I also have particular interest in where the upper and the lower leg connect.

    I'm from China.It's sad that chubby girl is not appealing here.Girls try everything to become skinny.Being chubby means ''unattractive'' and ''lazy''.Such a pity :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cristopher, and welcome to the blog! Yes-- that part of the leg, the back, behind the knee, with chubby legs... that's my absolute favorite!

      I think the prejudice against chubby girls is the same all over Asia (pretty much in the West too)... My wife is Korean, and she gets negative comments even from strangers when we visit Korea. Even though their erotic entertainment has begun to accept that some men like chubbier girls, even in Japan that prejudice exists...

      You remind me-- I used to go into Chinatowns here in America, in the '80s and early '90s, and get nudie magazines from Hong Kong. I think I still have some pictures of some very cute, chubby Chinese girls from those magazines-- I'll see if I can find them and upload them here sometime! Maybe next week... I hope you continue enjoying the blog!

      Delete