Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bound for Glory

In previous posts I've mentioned my dislike of the S/M B&D themes so prevalent in Japanese erotic entertainment-- especially, it seemed, during the '70s and '80s... not so much now, fortunately. (Well, to tell the truth, the AV sites that I frequent-- JAMS, IZM et al.-- do have a certain amount of sexual violence, but it is big, beautiful women who inflict it on puny, anonymous men. Now that kind of sexual violence, I can live with...) I've also mentioned that on occasion certain actresses could be gorgeous in ropes. The legendary Naomi Tani is the most obvious example. She was my first idol, and I will always carry a torch for that grande dame of world erotic cinema. Well, I have just come across some images of another lady who does justice to ropes. Allow me to introduce Juria Yuuki, whose beautiful smiling visage we see above.

The first thing to notice about Juria's bondage performance is that she is smiling. She's having a good time. Probably the biggest turn-off about the B&D thing is that the actresses have to appear to be hating it, and to be in pain. Call me a sicko, but I like my women chubby, jolly, and smiling. The allure of pouty anorexic, pierced & tattooed, stuck-up model types completely passes me by...
The second thing to notice about Juri's version of B&D is... Sweet Jesus, look at the flesh on that girl! SM guru Oniroku Dan once pronounced that the ideal model for bondage had to have some meat on her. He was thinking in terms of Naomi Tani, but what would he say to a morsel as magnificent as Miss Juria? I'd like to see S&M Hunter try to hoist her with a crane!The third thing is... ah to Hell with it. A little tickle wouldn't hurt, would it? Coochie coochie coo!

No comments:

Post a Comment