Sunday, August 5, 2012

Horny Fat Woman Series: #26-30

I've been hard at work all week continuing to add captions to my Pink film Picasa albums, and to link those images of Pink film posters to their respective IMDb entries. Today I pause in that noble project of spreading the joy of Japanese erotic entertainment at a big site, to do some catching-up on this little blog. The posts of the past two weeks or so have been sketched out with notes for subjects, and I'll finish and post a few today. Note on my philosophy of bloggery: I consider each of these posts a mini essay which can be touched-up, edited, posted, or even deleted at a later date. So any readers out there may see changes (improvements, I hope) in any older post whenever the inspiration strikes. Since I consider posts to be essays in progress, changes are made without notice or explanation. But enough blather. Our weekly visit with the horny fat women is at hand! Today we have entries #26 through #30 to gander at. I have no comments to make on any one of them except to say I'd flip each and every one of these ladies in a nonce with relish. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment