Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A True LUU-LUU, In and Out of Costume

Here are a couple of the latest images from our absolutely stunning cosplayer, LUU. She has long been a favorite of mine, and I have longed desperately to see her au naturel. After a heroic quest, I have recently located some nude pictures of LUU-san-- or at least topless-- and I am sorry to report that, though she maintains her place in my heart, she is one of those ladies who looks better in clothes than out. This is not meant to be a slight to LUU's voluptiousness, of course. She is breath-taking in clothes, but just slightly less so out of them...




Here, in an image from her first CD-ROM, she looks palatable, certainly, and needless to say, I'd flip her in a nonce with relish.
But too often in the nudes I've seen, she looks rather less shapely and girlish and more matronly... Not that matronly is entirely bad. And I must stress, however, that I'd still flip her in a nonce with relish. Emphatically, enthusiastically and without a moment's hesitation.
But this is the sort of thing that would drive me to bury myself in the warm, comforting valley of her... arms... minus the blond wig, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment