Thursday, August 30, 2012

She's Got Legs

Nine of my Pink film submissions went live at IMDb today. But that was far from the most exciting online event to befall me. I also happened on these three images. I imagine this poor girl has to endure a lot of teasing and other negative attention, so let me just put out some positive vibes: There are guys out there whose breath is taken away, who consider these natural wonders to be absolutely awe-inspiring, and dream of spending their lives happily nestled between mighty pillars such as these. Yours truly would be one. For those of like tastes, sit back and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good find! Such perfect legs... Hey, you have a pretty good blog here! I just found it the other day, and it has well served my interest in the Asian BBW culture. Thanks, and I look forward to more~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Matthew, and welcome to this blog. I'm glad to be of service to anyone with similar tastes. I don't know what it is about a girl with fat legs, especially, the back of the leg, behind the knee, and well-rounded, meaty calves... I think it may be my single favorite physical attribute, even more than boobs & butts... It seems to be a relatively rare taste-- at least my specific taste-- since I can find so little on the 'Net that really appeals to me. This young lady certainly does, and I'm happy to share.

      Delete