Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bakenyu Series

Here's a series I came across during my research for the review of Mariko Morikawa's career. My March 29, 2013 post on the "Monster Bust Mariko" video caused me to research more on "The Greatest Bust" series, which it claimed to be part of. The Video prefix was "TMX", and it dates from the mid/late 1990. Below is a listing of the videos I could find in that series.


The star of the first VHS cover I find (TMX-052) is Kirara Kamiya (神谷きらら), who looks very much like Maria Tachibana, a big big-bust star of that era. A little Googling pulled up this Japanese blog entry which claims that this is an alias of hers-- and I don't doubt it. For more images of Maria, who was one of my favorites at that time-- late 1990s-- poke around more in that Japanese blog, which is entirely devoted to Maria's video and soapland careers.


The star of TMX-053 is 102cm H-cup Risa Honrai (本来理沙), about whom I know nothing...
Here is the video which inspired tonight's post: Monster Bust Girl Mariko 123cm Q-Cup (バケ乳 123cm Q-Cup 森川まりこ - Bakenyû 123cm Q-Cup Morikawa Mariko) (TMX-054; 1996). It is the only video cover in the TMX- series which includes a sub-series title, "The Greatest Bust Series".


The star of the last entry in the series I can find-- TMX-055, is Reimi Fujinomiya, a prolific big-bust star who has never appealed much to me. She doesn't look bad in this video cover, but in most of her appearances, her face is downright homely.

No comments:

Post a Comment