Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Karen Toudou, two Rins and a Rei: MDV-04

MDV-04
We haven't looked in on lovely Karen Toudou for a couple weeks, but there is good news for fans of this lady. She is starring, along with Rin Aoki, Rin Fujisaki and Rei Tachibana in a new JAMS DVD, Yaminyû ijiri (MDV-04), released last month.
Karen Toudou in MDV-04
Karen gets the most prominent position on the cover, and the most space in the video clip, so I assume she is the main attraction in this DVD. Karen is just about a perfect package for me: Intelligent looking face, with lots of smiles, tremendous boobs, legs and butt, and an over-all mature and pleasingly plump figure. It's hard to find a more perfect model in my eye!
Rin Fujisaki in MDV-04
Rin Fujisaki is probably the newest to the JAV industry of the four ladies in this DVD. Nice and plump, with a great pair of boobs, one other thing I like about her-- as I do with Karen-- is that she usually wears glasses. The sexy librarian look has always been one of my favorites, especially with a bigger girl, and Asian.
Rin Aoki in MDV-04
Rin Aoki-- long a girlish gravure model, and then a hardcore JAV actress-- has been maturing and filling out of late to become a model to catch my eye. She's being promoted more and more lately in the "pocchari" or BBW genre, though I still think she's too thin to qualify for that label. In this image of her in action in this DVD, we see her main features: A pretty face with huge boobs on a slim figure.
Rei Tachibana in MDV-04
The DVD's homepage doesn't mention her, and the DVD cover gives her only a small box on the front, but big and busty, pretty JAMS veteran Rei Tachibana appears towards the end of the sample video clip, as seen above. She also seems to be maturing, and she has more fullness in the face than I remember from her earlier appearances a few years ago.
Karen Toudou
The presence of any one of these four lovely ladies would stir my interest in this DVD, but Karen is my favorite of the group, and it looks like she gets the most footage. I'm looking forward to more information on this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment