Monday, February 18, 2013

Three O's: Tamaki, Yuuki & Kaori in OONIKU-011

As predicted, my enthusiasm for IMDb has waned since they pulled the plug on the links to my Pink film poster images, and I haven't done any work for them in the past three days. On the other hand, a couple of new comments on my Pink Film blogs, from a fellow blogger and Pink Film fan, have me looking at that project in a new light. I may work on making these self-sufficient projects on Pink Film. I'll link to IMDb from them, rather than counting on IMDb to link to them. I'll add information at IMDb for the films that need entries, so that my blog will have something to link to...
OONIKU-011
Tonight let's see what's up with our old buddy, MAGURO. The latest title from the label is Nikuyoku hôman fuzokuten: Nikuyoku ni nureta otome no yoru no potchari seikan (肉欲豊満風俗店 肉欲に塗れた男と女の夜のぽっちゃり性感; OONIKU-011). Released on the fifteenth, the DVD features five actresses, and claims no less than three (3) O-cup girls. It's a compilation DVD-- each girl seems to be on her own in her scenes, rather than having them all together. I've seen at least some of these images before, so it might be all recycled material, or it could be a mix of old and new...
Tamaki Yasuoka
Tamaki Yasuoka
Our beloved Tamaki Yasuoka (under her alias Tomomi Nagamine, 永峰朋美) is the first in our trio of O-cups. I don't remember ever seeing the scene shown above, so I guess it is new to this DVD. And a new look at Tamaki is always worth having.
Yuuki Manaka
Yuuki Manaka
The second O-cup is our beloved Yuuki Manaka (真中ゆうき), seen here in images I've had for a few years. Yuuki has one of the nicest, thickest pair of legs-- especially thighs-- in the Japanese AV industry. This fat-leg fetish of mine usually gets little satisfaction from Japanese AVs, but several of Yuuki's directors have made good use of this attribute.
Kaori
Kaori
...and the third O is body-to-die-for Masked Kaori (かおり), who is featured on the DVD cover. These images, from a scene previously unknown to me, prove that Kaori's boobs are a beautiful sight to behold either from above or below.

Now, it's true that Tamaki and Yuuki have always been known as M-cups, but a little poetic license is allowable, I guess... and it's possible to expand over the years too... Regardless, a line-up of three stunners like this is certainly worth a look. The cast also includes Haruka Sakurai (桜井遥 aka Koko Todoroki - 轟ここ) and Shizuka Takasaki (高崎静香).

No comments:

Post a Comment