Friday, February 15, 2013

Hitomi in Pink

I've been busy with IMDb submissions lately. A big problem seems to be looming with them. I mentioned earlier that they have stopped accepting the links to the Pink film posters at my Picasaweb album. Now, not only that, it seems that the older ones have been removed. If this reflects some official policy change, then my enthusiasm for contributing there will certainly dampen a bit. I might redirect my efforts to making my Pink film blogs more self-sufficient, and only add information to IMDb for links from those entries... The problem with working at another site is you're always at the whim of people who don't have your own interest... I just hope Blogger / Picasaweb never get the Puritan bug...

Anyway, as far as this blog, I'll just throw out a quick Pink Film entry tonight to tie in with the more specialized interest here. Left entirely to my own devices, I've drifted into my own Asian BBW fixation at this blog, but the original intent was to reflect Boobpedia's interests-- boobs-- albeit, again, with my own Asian specialization. While certainly not a BBW, Ms. Hitomi Tanaka quite obviously qualifies for any boob-interested project. As far as I am aware, she has starred in only two Pink films so far. The poster above is to her debut film, Yoshikazu Katô's Gokuraku sentô: Kyonyû yumomi. Besides the obvious pleasures of viewing Ms. Tanaka, the film appears to be rather worth watching in itself, having been given Honorable Mention and Best Screenplay at the annual Pink Taishô awards-- the big event in the Pink Film world. It was released in August 2011.

We reported on Hitomi's second film in February last year. Again directed by Yoshikazu Katô and titled Dosukebe kensa: Nurse bakunyû-zeme, it was released that same month-- February 2012.
Above are a couple stills of Nurse Hitomi in the movie. Let's hope she continues her Pink film career, and that other ultra-busty / BBW actresses take the step from AV to Pink, which is my personal preference for more intellectual/artistic erotic entertainment.
My IMDb work was going full-steam and enthusiastically, but with the apparent rejection of links to posters, I won't be surprised if my enthusiasm wanes now... If my energy shifts to the Pink Film blogs, I'll still try to fill in the days I've missed at this blog and try to get back to posting more regularly.

5 comments:

  1. I don't like this actress. Despite her breast is huge but the rest of her body is not good. her legs is thin, her ass is small, her face like babyface......:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Co_Phong. Yes, we're pretty much in agreement... Her boobs are spectacular though...

      Delete
  2. where can i download this 2 movies ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous. Neither of these have been released on US DVD, but DMM has the first one for download or streaming:
      http://actress.dmm.co.jp/en/-/product/=/link_id=174okuram00231/
      I can't find any evidence that the second one (どスケベ検査 ナース爆乳責め) is available online or on DVD.

      Delete
  3. Hitomi is the greatest.
    Of the two, I think her other effort looks more interesting, though it seems to be a complete rip-off of 'Tampopo', but featuring a bathhouse.

    ReplyDelete