Friday, February 8, 2013

Dekajiri Dot Com 3

Didn't get much done on IMDb today, but plan on doing double-duty tomorrow. But down to business...
Let's check in on the latest news from Dekajiri, the noble butt-fetish DVD label started by Japan's greatest ass-man, Timio Juvorenup. We reported on Dekajiri 1 in November 2012, Dekajiri 2 in December 2012, and now we are presented with Dekajiri Dot Com 3.
Like with the Asian boobs, there is something uniquely enthralling to me about the Asian butt. I can't say exactly what it is-- slightly different shape, color... But whatever it is, here they are, and they're spectacular...
As previously in the series, there seems to be no way to tell who the performers are. The official page only gives two names, the family names Katô (加藤) and Taguchi (田口). An even more unfortunate aspect of this series is that not only are the models nearly anonymous, they are almost completely hidden except for their butts.
Now butts are just fine, don't get me wrong, but I do like to see the entire lady... Face, boobs, belly, it's all hidden here except for the butts and the legs... But what we do see of those features are quite enjoyable nonetheless...
The only way I can identify them are, the big girl, and the smaller girl. In all the images so far we're looking at the bigger one whom, no surprise here, I like the best.
This girl has a spectacular set of boobs, but they are covered in every image I've seen so far... She's also got nice, thick legs, and apparently a good-sized belly, though it's belted to give her a wasp-woman figure, which is not one of my particular fetishes, but I can see the attraction.
I do like a curve, of course. The emphasis this places on the top & bottom-- the boobs and the ass-- is nice. But I like a bigger middle, more of a cello-shape than an hourglass I guess. And, without the belt, it looks like a solid cello-shape is what this model actually has...
The smaller girl doesn't us give as much flesh to admire, but she does give us a couple of nice poses, such as this one...
...and this one, which allow our imaginations to run wild... As usual with Dekajiri, the official page gives a nice little video sample and an image gallery.

2 comments:

  1. this series is not actractive for me except the amazing rear in the second image above :D. Do you know her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Co Phong! Well, I like those butts, but I do wish the series showed the girls better... It's hard to tell the names-- it's either Katô or Taguchi. I think the girl in the second image is the same girl in all the images, except for the two on the bottom...

      Delete