Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rui of Mondemiite

My Pink film work consisted of continuing to link the 1999 posters, and work on transliterating my filmography of the Million Films studio. That one is now finished through 1976. I figure I'll continue with the poster work in "Image safe" surroundings, and do the transliterating in "Image unsafe" areas... In Boobpedia news today, lovely Sofia Rose emailed me to let me know of some updates for her Boobpedia article, which I worked on in 2009. Her news is she has ventured into XXX, and is now at Score and Plumperpass. I'll try to get her into AFDb this weekend, and IMDb later on...

Rui of Mondemiite
Tonight our tour of Japan's soapland world takes us to Ikebukuro's Mondemiite (モンデミ~テ), where we meet the stunning Rui (るい). Standing 159cm tall, her measurements are 123(K-cup)-61-89.

As typical with these soapland images, faces are hard to come by. The images above give the best view of her face that I have been able to find. These images show her as very cute, but, despite her very impressive top, rather thin.
However, Golden Tops gives an interview and image gallery, and a nice boob-bouncing video clip, in which she seems a bit more filled-out. If Pink film directors are now casting the likes of ultra-busty, but thin Hitomi, how about the slightly more pocchari Rui? Huh? Pleeeeeeze?
Her profile at Mondemiite gives two brief, but inspiring video clips. Other sites with video clips include this blog, which has the two clips from Mondemiite plus a third. The entry is dated February 2011, which indicates she's been around at least two years... This site has a mini treasure trove of 10 30-second video clips of Rui's boobs in action...
She gives no indication of having appeared in AVs/videos/films yet, but I think she shows a lot of potential.
These Golden Tops video clips all have three common elements: the model plays with her boobs, she takes them out of her bra by raising them and letting them flop out, and, after more fondling, she waves goodbye.

Rui gives a unique spin on the last part of the clip by waving twice: Once with her hand outside, and once inside her cleavage. Bye-bye Rui-san, and we hope to see more of you!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to know if you tried ordering Luu's book and if you succeeded or not.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEElvsKCUAAJCrA.jpg:large

    Looks more exciting with every post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandt! No, I haven't tried ordering... Last time I got something from Amazon Japan, the postage alone would have made a good down payment on a plane ticket to Tokyo... Yes, it certainly looks like a fine publication... she is a beautiful woman... I may have to have this one...

      Delete
    2. I did the ordering presets for a Mid-Atlantic address in the US, and the total came to about US$55.36 .

      I don't know about your economic stature, but it's up to you if you want to go forth with it.

      Delete
    3. Hi Brandt-- I remember the postage alone being over $50. Do they still force overnight delivery on international orders?... It's probably about time for me to invest in some more Pink film research material as well... I'll look into it. Let me know how it is!

      Delete
    4. (You might want to use Google Chrome if you don't already, since it'll auto-translate most of the Japanese) It says that estimated shipping is between 2 and 9 days, and the only option outside of Japan is International Express, North America having a standard total of 3000 Yen. So it'd be $56 for one copy, but only $78 for two copies, etc. It seems like it'd be a bold investment either way.

      Delete