Saturday, February 16, 2013

Maya Kashiwagi: ICD-213

Just a quick post for tonight on the big news discovered: A new DVD from Maya Kashiwagi. This beautiful lady is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Titled 138-cm no bakunyû man-niku (138cmの爆乳満肉; ICD-213), it's due on February 22.
Despite the advertising focusing on her incredible boobs and butt, what really entrances me with Maya is her legs... The previously seen image above, from Glamourous D, gives you an idea of what I'm talking about. Unfortunately her DVD directors either have not noticed this feature, or don't have the fat leg fetish that I have.
I'll come back to this post and expand it as new information and images become available. But for now, an image gallery, and a video clip can be downloaded from the official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment