Monday, June 11, 2012

Six Beauties

I started four DVD stubs in The Joy of Wonderful Tits series this morning. There seems to be some kind of jinx on that series-- I've never had so much damned trouble starting DVD stubs... Constant screw-ups... And as if to top things off, I planned on spending my afternoon session online cleaning up my userpage Series notes. It's gotten to be so big that it doesn't load all the way half the time. I planned on making separate sub-pages for notes for each series, and having the main page link off to them. After half an hour's work I had it all done and ready to post when, yep, you guessed it... the browser crashed... I did it in the evening instead.

I only managed to submit one film to IMDb, and seven new films went live today:
Môretsu poruno rettô (1975)
Semi dokyumento: Monzetsu cabaret (1976)
Semi-dokyumento: Maruhi onna niku ichiba (1976)
Demodori: Nikutai no uzuki (1976)
Chikan onna hisho (1976)
Chikan geshuku ya (1976)
Shin mibôjin geshuku: Iro oro oshiemasu (1977)

But, just so the day wasn't a total loss, in his latest post, good old Maguro announces his new DVD in the BBW Interview (ぽっちゃり面接) series, OONIKU-004. This one features six BBW models, including one of my all-time favorites, Usagi Minagi. That's Usagi-san's marvelous torso and sweet smile you see on the cover to the DVD above to the right. The five other beauties to be featured in this DVD are Yuri Shirasaki, Miki Suzuhara, Kumiko Kobe, Ami Sugimoto, and Tomomi Machida. Naturally, I'll keep watching, and share stills from this upcoming DVD as they trickle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment