Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Were Awfully Rough on the Beaver Last Night

I started another five Pochapuri DVD articles this morning, sans screencaps, which I uploaded in the afternoon. I uploaded the screencaps for the rest of the series, hoping that neither Boobpedia admin deletes them before I get the articles started. I started 10 more in the evening, finishing at #25 (Super-Chubby X 2 No. 004 Tifa-san; January 7, 2012). At that point I realized I hadn't yet downloaded and prepped the DVD covers for the rest of the series. I spent the rest of the evening's online session doing that. This series has been moving pretty fast-- I've been starting five articles at a sitting. It's not as satisfying because the actresses' names are not given, so linking to filmographies, and starting bios off these DVDs is not an option.

This evening, I discovered the gorgeous Hikaru, from the shop Mucchiri, which, judging from the site set-up and style, appears to be related to Max-Body. Hikaru does the honors, decorating my IMDb report for the day.
I submitted four new films, and the following thirteen went live:
Bôkô: Yadosu (1978)
Ranjuku joshi-daisei / Dirty College Girl (1979)
Ryôshoku okashizuma (1979)
Seifuku kyôhaku okashi (1979)
Jôfu okashi (1978)
Jokôsei maruhi seihanzai (1979)
Hikô joshigakusei: Nure hajime (1978)
Hatsujô apaato: Rangyou shûdan (1978)
Osasuri hentai musume (1978)
Ganbare chikan: Yubi zeme (1978)
Zetsurin Toruko mansion: Mitsugi (1979)
16-sai no koukishin: Onna ni shite! (1978)
Semi document: Nise fujin-ka-i (1979)




After the Pochapuri session, I spent the rest of the evening watching Leave It to Beaver with my son. I was never much of a fan of Beave and company, but my son is enjoying the show, so I let him. Pleasant enough, if markedly lacking in film noir influence, Japanese BBWs, Russian opera or fine, stinky scotch... come to think of it, there ain't much in it to appeal to my cravings... except watching my son having a good time enjoying it, and that's enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment