Monday, June 25, 2012

Marvelous Masaki

I submitted data on only one new film to IMDb, and linked about half a dozen posters to existing film listings. Tokyo Topless made one of its all-too-rare updates today. They seem to have added only one new model, Naho Yuuki (結城菜穂). I did find a second set of images for Masaki Amamiya, announcing her starring role in the IZM DVD Bôchô tokudainyû 157cm! (膨張特大乳157cm! - ICD-176). This set has no doubt been out for a while, since I've already seen these Tokyo Topless images around the Net, and this third appearance for IZM was released in February 2012. As far as I am aware, she has only worked for IZM, making her debut in March 2011 with Maximum Boobs 151cm!! (ICD-146), then made Super Huge Tits 151cm (ICD-159) in August. Masaki currently keeps a blog here. I share the new Tokyo Topless image above to aid in your evening's contemplation of the meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment