Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Smoke Made with the Fume of Thighs

I spent all day relaxing, doing Internet work and watching old movies. I won't bore my audience with the latter. Suffice it to say cowboys and horses were involved. I did a lot of work at IMDb-- adding new Pink Film entries and linking posters to existing ones. This is the real, lasting work, I think. Despite what the self-important editors at a certain pseudo-encyclopedia claim about "reliability", IMDb is the source for information on film. Even if the site goes down eventually, I think that their data will be preserved one way or another. By adding information in my little corner of expertise, I'm making a contribution to the "sum of human knowledge".





I also did a lot of work on this blog, finishing, rearranging and publishing about a week's work of backlogged posts. I see I've got some positive comments from a reader, but can't get the "Reply" button to work, so I'll have to reply later. Adipose, if you're reading-- I appreciate the feedback, and you will be interested to know I am now preparing a post dedicated to Mlle Aikawa's pulchritudinous posterior. In the meantime, let's take an admiring glance at JAMS girl, Ayaka Yuzuki's not insignificant gifts in the thigh and rump department. She is seen above and at right in (I think) the October 2010 Shin-Kichi-directed DVD, Huge Ass Mothering Wife: A Universe of Flesh (爆尻母性妻 絶世肉圧ユニバース; SND-40).

No comments:

Post a Comment