Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Parting Glance at Karen

I started four more The Joy of Wonderful Tits / Japanese Plumper DVD stubs: #10 - #13. This one is still going slower than it should. With the Munekyunkissa I was able to start five at a sitting, so I don't know what's holding this one up. I guess it's because most of these actresses already have articles started, meaning I have to add the new DVD to their filmography lists. Not only that, these gals are much more my type, so when I do go over to their articles, I stop and browse around a little, revisit her oeuvre and profile. Stop and smell the roses... Ah well, that's what makes this hobby pleasant... It's never going to be finished, and-- unlike the "sum of human knowledge-- there's no need to waste time debating and fighting the deletion of good content which falls within the site's scope. And the scope is so wide there's plenty of time to enjoy the journey since there is no final destination...

Only one IMDb submission has gone fully live today (others are at the site, but don't have all the data approved yet): Tsuyakenkaku 2: Kunoichi iro sennô (2011), which I submitted back in February! I found a new, small cache of a dozen or so Pink and Pink-related posters, mostly 1980s. I spent the evening downloading and categorizing them, and I'll upload them to the Pink Film Archive later... And just to keep things interesting, let's bid, "See you again soon" to Karen Toudou, at right in her DVD ID# QDN-17. Hate to see you go, but love to watch you walk away...

No comments:

Post a Comment