Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rose, You Make the Rockin' World Go 'Round!

I spent most of my online time today polishing and publishing this week's posts here at this blog. I've been just making notes here daily through the week, filling in the text gradually, then publishing when I've accumulated enough drivel to use as text to wrap around some choice images.

During the evening, I set up a skeleton file for my next project: The "Pochapuri" label. It's a BBW label, but not all the models are really all that big. The thing I really don't like about the series is that it doesn't give the actresses' stage names, instead only giving role names in the videos. Out of the 40 releases on the label, I only know the stage names of two: Rin Aoki, who is clearly identified by her name on the DVD cover, and Rose Aoyama, who is clearly identified by her butt on the DVD cover. It's like a fingerprint. As we see in this image from the DVD QDN-01, Ms. Aoyama's unique anatomy could well have qualified her as the inspiration for a certain Queen song. If all goes well, I plan to start the Pochapuri series tomorrow. It has a much smaller output than the Munekyunkissa project, so if it goes according to schedule, this series should take about a week. Maybe I'll do a few of these smaller projects, rather than getting bogged down in another month-long schlepp like Munekyunkissa. If I take any more long schlepps soon, you can be sure they will be with my beloved hefty gals, like Ms. Aoyama here... Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment