Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Eyes of Texas Are Upon... Juri of IZM!


I finished the The Joy of Wonderful Tits / Japanese Plumper series project this morning. I only submitted two films to IMDb-- both Pink/Roman-- and didn't see any old submissions go completely live. Some are now at the site, but not all the data has been approved and posted yet.

Last night's vidideo enjoyment took me out west, or down south, or down & out south-west if you prefer, with Roy Rogers (king of the cowboys), Trigger (the smartest horse in the movies), and Andy Devine in Eyes of Texas (1948). Here's another one where the poster advertises color ("Trucolor"), but the Mill Creek box presents it in glorious B&W.

As today's parting gift, I share this juicy morsel from Ryudai's recent post. Here is a preview of Juri Morozuki, the star of a soon to be released DVD from IZM. I hope my readership will find her to be enough to tide them over until tomorrow's sampling of Japanese BBW-hood. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment