Friday, June 1, 2012

Munekyunkissa Done! / La Dolce Hiyoko

I finished the Munekyunkissa bios, then went back and added screenshots to the first 60 or so DVD articles in the series. This means that the Munekyunkissa project, which I started on May 4, is now done! 164 DVDs, and bios on the actresses appearing in them... Whew! (Of course, by "done", I mean just up-to-date. It will now need constant updating, like the other DVD series.) After that, I went looking for a new project to start. I poked around IZM and a couple other series for updating next, but maybe I'll take a little breather and work on the Pink film projects for a while. There are bound to be new posters and films out there, released in the month or so since I last worked on those projects...
And in a new post, director Ryudai reveals some Fellini influence on his art, in this image of Hiyoko Makino from the DVD Chou deka-nyuu dan-iji Makino Hiyoko (超デカ乳男虐 牧野ひよこ; ICD-187; May 2012). Given Fellini's predilection for big, buxom women (Anita Ekberg and Chesty Morgan to name two), one wonders if Il Maestro would have been a fan of JAV pocha-DVD output such as that by Ryudai and IZM, and JAMS, and... What am I talking about? The man had taste! Of COURSE he would have been a fan!

5 comments:

  1. Hiyoko Makino, wow! Look at that perfectly formed body. Great blog, I will be posting more now I've found it - excellent information and great updates on Japanese BBWs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adipose! Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm having difficulty getting the "Reply" feature to work properly. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

      Delete
  2. Hiyoko Makino is here along with an array of other BBW AV stars. Can you identify them all through the airbrushing? Some of their profiles say they are AV stars and I recognize a few.

    http://www.glamorous-d.com/companion.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a quick glance I recognize only Konata
      http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Konata_(IZM)
      (besides Juri / Morozuki). Others do look like IZM actresses, but I can't tell right now. I'll put that site on my watchlist and research these ladies later as time permits. The format and style suggest the site may be related to Max-Body. Thanks for the link!

      Delete