Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Juri Duty

Those geniuses at IZM have struck gold again with Juri Morozuki, whom I introduced in a previous post. The screencaps to her DVD, Kyo-onna bôgyaku ("Huge, Violent Woman" - 巨女暴虐; ICD-188) are now up at IZM's official site, and these provide the decorations for today's post. The video clip for Juri's DVD is also up. Sit back, grab a bowl of popcorn, and take a look at it here.

As far as online work, I guess I'm heading back towards the Pink film project which I finished at the end of April. I will add and update the new posters & info that have come to light since finishing posting all my previously-accumulated material. I spent the morning cleaning up some of the new posters, prepping them for posting. I spent the afternoon adding categories to wrap up the Japanese Plumper / Joy of Wonderful Tits project. I submitted three new Pink Film entries to IMDb, but didn't find one flippin' new submission fully online there yet. Most of the films I've submitted are now in the database, but they're waiting for one or two credits to be approved before I mark them down as successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment