Sunday, June 17, 2012

100th Post: Turning Point

On the occasion of my 100th post here, I pause to take stock of this blog, look at its past, and consider its future. I have regularly checked the search term hits that have brought readers here, and not one (1) single, solitary reader has come through a search on The Bowery Boys, or Andy Kaufman, or "Wikipedia rant", or anything else non-BBW/Pink-related. The main searches which attracted viewers have been related to the DVD BOMC-029 featuring Haruki, the amazing T-cup girl (above left). Though those DVDs are not quite my cup of T (I don't know if it's the hidden faces or the photo-distortion which bother me most), the other top searches definitely are: Tamaki Yasuoka, Kimiko Matsuzaka, Rose Aoyama, Miyabi Hayama, and Mitsumi Nanao.

Consequently, I'm thinking in the future I'll remove the non-BP / Pink-related stuff, and stick to chronicling the personnel and activities of the entrancing world of Japanese/Asian BBWs and Pink films, and my own progress in spreading that joy to BP and IMDb. The non-AV/Pink stuff gave me themes around which to build my posts, but they gave the blog a noticeably split-personality character. While disparate elements can co-exist in a "sum of human knowledge", a blog should have a more focused subject. I think I should have enough material just concentrating on the real topic at hand-- these voluptuous Asian lovelies. The old movie stuff might be moved to another, general audiences blog later, if I have the time and desire to maintain another. Though, really, there are plenty of other old movie blogs and I am no expert, so my insights on cinema are nothing special. On the other hand, there are scant few sources in English which cover the Japanese BBW-AV world with anything more than images. That's a huge hole in the sum of human knowledge crying out to be filled. As our protagonist in the IZM DVD ICD-182 seems to be thinking of Ms. Sara Aikawa (above right): I just hope I'm man enough for the job!

4 comments:

  1. Sara Aikawa has a rump like no other Japanese BBW. What does a man have to do to get his hands on those cheeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed awe-inspiring. I don't know how I managed to overlook her after starting a BP article on her Pocha Pocha Princess Pretty DVD back in December 2008.

      Delete
  2. Furthermore, Thank you Dekkappai, your blog and entries on Boobpedia are my primary source of info on Japanese BBWs. Your efforts are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. At this blog particularly (more than BP or the Pink film archives), I am just working through my own personal obsessions, so it's nice to get some sympathetic feedback once in a while. Thank you!

      Delete