Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Road to Shion

I would like to introduce my readers to the lovely Shion Amane, whom we see at left in her IZM DVD, Muchi pocha hounyuu doll (むちぽちゃ豊乳DOLL; ICD-180; March 2012). If boredom sets in during the following recitation of my online activities, feel free to study Ms. Amane's voluptuous and curvy form instead.

At Boobpedia I started a couple more Munekyunkissa bios in the morning, and added some DVD release info to my prep-list in the afternoon. I made the following submissions to IMDb:
1977-07 New Bride Attack (新妻を襲う - Niizuma o osou) [Shintôhô] dir: Giichi Nishihara
1977-08 Pervert's Medical School (痴漢性医学部 - Chikansei igakubu) [Shintôhô] dir: Genji Nakamura
1977-11 Poruno mukou san genryô donari: Tsure komi apaato (ポルノ向う三軒両隣り 連れ込みアパート) [Shintôhô] dir: Minoru Inao
1977-12-10 Semi-dokyumento: Kankô basu nure nure jakku (セミドキュメント 観光バス濡れ濡れジャック / 観光バス濡れ濡れ・ジャック) [Watanabe Pro / Nikkatsu] dir: Gô Kuga

Last evening's viewing was Road to Bali (1952) with Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, and Dorothy Lamour. Continuing our theme of Hogan's Heroes personnel in non-Hogan roles, one of the minor players was the person my son and I were waiting, and waiting, and waiting to see: General Burkhalter himself, Leon Askin. It was OK, and Askin was worth the wait, but the Road series had obviously run out of steam by this point. The jokiness seemed a bit forced and tired, the songs rather formulaic, and the plot... well, there was none really. Still, it obviously had a much higher budget than most of the stuff I have been watching lately, it was all professional, slick and enjoyable. If not terribly exciting, at least not a bad way to kill an evening. Six stars out of Ten.

5 comments:

  1. Shion Amane I believe works in a soapland in Japan, I wonder if it's gaijin friendly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find most of the models here are also featured at soaplands. A career as a BBW AV model in Japan probably doesn't pay the bills on its own...

      Delete
  2. That is good news. I hope to visit at least one of these fine ladies whilst in Japan. Tamaki is top of the agenda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm jealous! Give my best to Tamaki! Note in my recent post on Sara Aikawa, that she does appear at Soaplands too, so you may get your chance after all.

      It looks like Shion Amane works at D-Heaven in Osaka:

      http://www.nukinavi-kansai.com/mise/d-heaven/gal.aspx

      They've got Hana Uehara also! Their Sara doesn't look bad either... neither does Yuuna...

      Delete
    2. Plenty of worthy ladies then. I need to see at least one whilst here.

      Delete