Saturday, January 26, 2013

More Glamour from Juri, Sara & Maya

In IMDb news, I dug into 1992, finishing copying the credits from JMDb for the year, and for the year's film's later re-releases. I finished my filmography listings for Xces and OP Eiga / Okura, and put them into the file for IMDb uploads. Shintoho needs to be done tomorrow. Then I'll search the National Film Center / National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo site, official sites, and others, then start translating and submitting, hopefully by Feb 1... For this blog's work tonight, though, let's look in and see what's up with our friends over at Glamorous D lately. We first visited this BBW-themed soapland in a December post.

First up are some very enticing new images of Juri Morozuki, a couple of which are seen above. The one on the right, particularly, tempts this viewer to go on a major spelunking expedition... Happily, Juri seems to have dropped that phony tan look, and gone to her natural skin pigmentation. I find her much more attractive with her naturally pale skin. I like the darker girls just fine, but I like 'em natural... Now if we could just see her real hair color...


Ever-popular big-bootay girl, Sara Aikawa has appeared at the shop, and gone through two image sets. A sample of the first group is on the left above, and the current one on the right.


In last month's visit to Glamorous D, we met Maya Kashiwagi, who appears there as simply "Kashiwagi". We looked forward to her DVD debut last August. This month, she has thankfully removed the fogging from her face, and given us some very nice images. Despite that spectacular set of kasooms, of which she seems justifiably proud, note that the image on the right reveals Maya's stupendous legs, which I can't take my eyes off...

I will continue monitoring this shop closely. Great things are obviously afoot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment