Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Heir Apparent? Sara Himeno: GAS-273

As promised a couple days ago, a couple of GAS' upcoming February releases deserve our further attention. Today we look at the second DVD of the M-cup sporting Sara Himeno (姫乃さら), Ijimete kudasai: Himeno Sara (いじめてください 姫乃さら - "Please Harrass Me: Sara Himeno"; GAS-273), due out on February 23.
We first met Sara in a post in November 2012 on the occasion of her debut with GAS.
The studio's big-boob throne has been vacant since the apparent retirement of Hana Uehara in April 2012, which is now official. With this second release, Sara makes a strong claim to the crown.
Not since Hana's debut has a new GAS girl caught my eye so quickly. And, while Hana debuted relatively slim and girlish, Sara already sports a very full, womanly figure.
We'll be sure to keep our eyes on her, and let's hope she becomes as prolific as Hana did. A WMV video sample and an MP4 sample can be downloaded from the official site.

2 comments:

  1. I simply don't get why she isn't nude in the entire video. The Japanese are very strange with some of the things they do. However, sure hope to see a lot more of Sara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why for sure-- maybe it's because I'm an old guy (I remember American/European drive-in/grindhouse films of the late '60s), or maybe it's because I was raised around Japanese culture & married into Korean-- but I find their approach to sex films & videos much more appealing than their current US counterparts. I really like seeing the model with clothes on, then progressively exposing herself-- shyly, if possible, like the old-fashioned strip-show, which was another of my introductions to erotic entertainment, walking around San Francisco in the '70s. Though, yes, I do feel "blue-balled" if I don't get to see the whole package eventually.
      Yes, Sara is absolutely lovely, but, unfortunately, this seems to have been her last appearance at GAS. She was in one of the "National Big-Boob Scout Caravan" videos, unnamed, then debuted in GAS-264, GAS-273 (above) was her second, and then she disappeared, except for clips of her in the compilation GAS-308.

      Delete