Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Juria, Rira & Maho, the Titanic Trio - TIA-030

Tonight let's dip back into that treasure-trove of Pocha Pocha Princess Pretty series images I found last week. For some unknown reason, I overlooked this one-- Chubby Huge-Boobs Premium (ぽちゃぽちゃ爆乳プレミアム - Pocha-pocha bakunyû premium; TIA-030; October 20, 2009)-- when I was writing articles on the series at Boobpedia...
Here we see the starring titanic trio: Maho Kiriya (紀里谷真穂, left), Riria Misaki (美咲りりあ, center), and Juria Yuuki (優希じゅりあ, right).
And here are the girls from another angle... Good God I find this shot arousing... Hard to pick the nicest pair of legs between the three of these, maybe the one on the left... Maho, as I recall...
I don't remember encountering Maho Kiriya before. Here is an image of her from her blog. Given those legs, those boobs and that pretty face, I suspect this gal bears some investigation later...
Juria presents herself for inspection here...
And Maho inspects Riria's figure here...
Some of the rambunctious activities to be enjoyed in the video can be deduced from the image above... sweet dreams are made of these...

2 comments: