Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kaori Unmasked?

In IMDb work, I finished submitting new Pink Films through the end of February 1992, and started on March. I translated credits through the end of March and into April. Since I planned on doing 1992 next month, I've got a pretty good head start now. But to the point of today's post: A tip from reader chocolatesir indicated that the mysterious masked Kaori (かおり) has been seen unmasked before her IZM/MAGURO career, in appearances for Bombom Ojisan. If this is true, in the DVDs for Bombom Cherry, she appeared under the name Ibuki (いぶき). Predictably, I find no hard evidence that they are the same model, but message threads such as this one claim that they are the same.
Bombom Ojisan provides the above image of Ibuki in his blog entry for March 14, 2011. To confuse matters more, Ojisan has a different Kaori ("Kaori N-cup") in his BOMC series, though we have covered her in this blog, and she is obviously a different model.
The most recent siting of Kaori, above, is from the cover of the soon-to-be-released (and, hopefully, sooner-to-be-covered-in-this-blog) Nikuyoku hôman fûzokuten: Nikuyoku ni nureta otome no yoru no potchari seikan (肉欲豊満風俗店 肉欲に塗れた男と女の夜のぽっちゃり性感; OONIKU-011). We see here both a marked similarity in boobery, and a pleasing filling-out in the waistline in the two years separating the two image.
Let's review Ibuki's brief career at Bombom Cherry. Her first DVD for the label was Ibuki: 28-Years-Old O-Cup 141cm (いぶき 28才 Oカップ 141センチ - Ibuki: 28-sai: O-kappu: 141 senchi; BOMC-015) released on February 1, 2011.
Here we have a full picture of Ibuki/Kaori, with face hidden only by dark sunglasses...
...and here is another... That satisfies our curiosity about the look of her face, but now let's look at some evidence that these two models are the same.
Here are the goods from Ibuki in this DVD,
...and here is Kaori in the recent DVD, MAGURO-038. Sure look the same to me-- how about you?

Ibuki doesn't show her face much more than Kaori does. However, data such as that provided for Ibuki above left, as well as the DVD covers for Kaori, such as MAGURO-038 above right, give both Ibuki and Kaori O-cups. The image at left claims this to be a 1 in 10,000 cup size. So the odds have it!
Ibuki's second, and final appearance with Bombom was Exlusive! O-cup Ibuki's First Fuck: 28-Years-Old 141cm (独占!Oカップ いぶき 初本番あります 28才 141センチ; BOMC-019; April 1, 2011). The boobs on that cover are almost unmistakably MAGURO-Kaori's, and the shot of the face here, hiding those two unsightly moles on her chin and nose, makes her look exactly like Kaori. The flesh color, the size of the areolae, the boob size, all seem to match. I'd say, that's a Bingo!
The images above seem to confirm the evaluation.
The two images above-- the first from BOMC-019, the second from Kaori's first known appearance for MAGURO-- MAGURO-027-- show that Kaori/Ibuki seems to have employed a little shaving in the lower regions, which seems to be an improvement.

Now, what does this all mean? First, I think, yes, they are the same model. Second... how can I put this diplomatically? When I saw Ibuki first, back when her DVDs were new, I wasn't much impressed. But MAGURO's Kaori is absolutely gorgeous... MAGURO's photographic skills seem to be far superior to Bombom Ojisan, which certainly helps. But there's more. I don't like to make negative comments about a lady's appearance. I make statements about my own personal preferences at this blog, of course, but that does not negate my feeling that all women-- well, most-- are beautiful in some way. And if I don't like one type, but like another-- who should care but me? For each one, there is someone who will find her irresistible. Back to the case of Ibuki / Kaori: I remember what my old uncle used to say, "Just put a paper sack over her head." And it looks like that is MAGURO's opinion also, and I think it works in her case. Absolutely gorgeous body. Face? Masked is just fine...

9 comments:

  1. he he. her face is not beautiful so she needed a mask :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was some grade A research right there. Thanks Dekkappai! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! My pleasure! I hope that my opinion that this lady is not as gifted in the facial department as she is in the body department doesn't come across as too negative. She's definitely a model I'm going to continue following closely!

      Delete
  3. Man, this is a valuable research for human beings like me. Thanks for your good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog, Anonymous! I'm happy to help the cause!

      Delete
  4. that's some great research .. good job
    is 141cm Ibuki's height ? because I think Kaori's height is 162cm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous! I can't take credit for the thesis-- one of the blog readers pointed out that these two models were probably the same-- but I did the leg-work above.
      No--the "141cm" referred to in the DVD title is not her height... it's her BUST size :-)

      Delete
  5. Excellent stuff! Finished watching Maguro-042 and came across your blog looking for answers to whom it was under the mask or even if they went by an alias. This post and another one answered all my questions and really helped me out. Great researching and well written! Also, when it comes to her face I can more than understand the reasoning for hiding it, although quite demeaning, but candidly I have no objections to her face and would consider her attractive, even so.

    ReplyDelete