Friday, January 25, 2013

Merry Xmas Tamaki Yasuoka - UTOPIA-003

Oh my head, my poor, aching head... I guess I'm getting old, can't drink as much as I used to... Need to moderate myself... Anyway, I recovered from my whiskey & ale bout last night. But back to business: IMDb-wise, I finished submitting the entire Pink Film release of 1991 today, and started gathering information for February's project: 1992.
Meanwhile, a Christmas message last month from the blog of all-time favorite Tamaki Yasuoka inspires a look to see what she is up to these days. Turns out she had a new DVD released just a week ago.
Under her newer alias, Tomomi Nagamine, she stars in Nerawareta kobi-niku nikuyome (狙われた媚肉肉嫁; UTOPIA-003), released by the new label Nikkan Utopia (肉感ユートピア) on the 18th of this month.
I've waxed poetic on Ms. Yasuoka's charms many times in the past, so I'll let the images here speak for themselves.
The discovery of the new BBW label, Utopia, apparently affiliated with the Timio Juvorenup/JAMS/HYPEREDGE people, led to the examination of their previous releases.
The label's first release starred Naho Hazuki, and was released July 20, 2012.
Their second release, UTOPIA-002, stars the mysterious, masked Kaori in what is, I think, her first solo DVD under that name. Unfortunately she seems to be masked throughout. But that will be the subject of another post.
For tonight, we return Tamaki's hope that she had a Merry holiday season, and wish her a happy and productive New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment